- Loop scanner detects hot material and measures its position with high precision.
- The integrated, maintenance-free CCD line detects hot material under harsh conditions.
- The loop scanner scans a narrow measuring area contactless and detects the exact position of wire, sections or rods even through dust and steam.
- Analog output allows adjustment of speed downstream in the case of loop control, enables centering the hot material or determines the position of hot material of any kind.
- A switching signal provides information on the presence of hot material in the scan area.
Robust housing with water cooling
Scanning angle 43°
Ambient temperature up to 85 °C with cooling up to 50 °C without cooling
Object temperature from 600 °C
reaction time 3 ms
1x switching output (NPN / PNP)
1x analog output 0 - 10 V DC
Plug MIL 19
- Material detection of hot objects, temperature control, hot rolling, pressing, forging, sintering, heat treatment
We work with industry experts to deliver effective solutions to your problems