The ERC 40 Series of electronic position switches from Johannes Hubner Giessen are the ideal solution for heavy-duty applications demanding the highest level of precision, user friendliness and reliability. These devices make it possible to monitor both position and limit switching point across the complete position range with utmost precision.
The ERC 40 Series is reliable, comfortable, flexible and safe.
Replacing mechanical cam limit switches on cranes without PLC
- Position monitoring – also without PLC
- Replacement for discontinued cam limit switches
- Higher positioning accuracy
- Suitable for 1:1 replacement
Before: Mechanical cam limit switch.
- Some mechanical cam limit switches deployed in cranes or in conjunction with an obsolete PLC have either been discontinued or the devices cannot be replaced for other reasons. In that case a solution is required that updates the position switches on the crane to a state-of-the-art technology – without extra construction effort.
After: The electronic position switch ERC 40 from Hübner Giessen as a 1:1 replacement solution.
With the electronic position switch ERC 40 from Hübner Giessen the user is now able to program the high precison switching points via software. The programming is easy and quick. At the same time, the values remain permanently in the system and cannot be affected by shock and vibration.
Other advantages are:
- Real switches up to 230 V and 0.5 A – existing cables can be kept most of the time
- Use the latest technology without converting to a (new) PLC at the same time
The ERC 40 offers a suitable replacement system for many cranes and installation situations. This enables more flexibility, higher accuracy and less spare parts.
Products and Accessories
Other Solutions in Hot Rolling Mills – Roughing Mills